Print Aadhar card
AADHAR card is available both offline and online. Once you have completed the enrollment, you will get the hard copy of AADHAR card within three months through post. But in case you need the UID before that, you can download the softcopy of the AADHAR card through the portal.
In case you have misplaced or lost your UID card, the e-AADHAR card portal is helpful. The portal is available on following url:
Enter the data and details in the fields including enrollment number or AADHAR card number; whatever is available. Fill your name, pin-code and mobile number. Enter the one time pin that you will receive on your registered number. Click on validate and download. After this your AADHAR card will be available in pdf format. It will require a password to open. The password is your pin code. You can take its print out of the e-AADHAR card letter.
In case your signature validity is unknown, follow the following steps:
- Go to validity icon button and right click on it.
- Click on “Validate signature”.
- A validation window will appear.
- Click on “Signature Properties”
- Click on “Show Certificate”
- Look for path named NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center and select it. This will suggest it as the owner of the certificate.
- Click on “Trust” button and later click on “Add to trusted identities”.
- Choose a security question.
- Select the field “Use this certificate as a trusted root”. Click on OK.
- Close the next window by clicking on OK.
- Click on “Validate Signature”. This will commence the validation process.
There is another way too. You can print your UID card through CSCs (Common Service Centers). There are three formats of printing are available. The format can be chosen on the basis of the infrastructure present in CSC.
- A4 80 GSM paper, Black & White print
- Present Aadhar Letter format in color
- Polyvinyl chloride card or equivalent
This printed card will have same validation as the original AADHAR card.