Aadhaar card is a 12 digit unique number that is generated after capturing your all 10 finger prints and two iris scan. This is the latest identity scheme launched by government of India. Aadhaar card now is one of the most important proof of identity and the importance can be highlights by the scheme like Pahal DBTL scheme.
- How to Apply Aadhar card Online
- Download Aadhar Card Online
- Update Address in Aadhar card
- Link Pan card with Aadhar
- Link your Mobile Number with Aadhar
- Link Aadhar Card with SBI
- How to get Mudra Loan in SBI
Benefits of Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar card will be the main identity identification of Indians
- In future all the other identity proofs will be generated only if you have Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar number will be the source to provide all the subsidized items from government of India
- Aadhaar card will reduce the duplicate identity a person can easily create
- Aadhaar card will used to provide Direct to cash scheme launched by government of India
- Aadhaar card is now used to get LPG subsidy
- Bank accounts are now linked to aadhaar card
If you don’t have aadhaar card then don’t worry as you can apply for aadhaar card online easily. You can check the details on how to apply for aadhaar card online. One of the big news is that NRI’s can also apply for aadhaar card and the process can be checked here. You can check the Aadhaar card enrolment centre near your city. If you have already applied for aadhaar card then you can download aadhaar card online as well. As such most of the facilities of aadhaar card is available online and is one of the biggest project by Indian government.
Aadhaar is currently getting linked to bank accounts and as said earlier this is one of the major step taken by Indian government. It has already been found that if you have aadhaar card linked to your bank account then LPG subsidy will be much easier. You just need to link the aadhaar card to bank and the LPG distributor and you are done.
Check all the details on how to link aadhaar card to your bank account
- Right to Privacy can hamper Aadhar card existence, government will have to make a law to make it alive.