AADHAAR card form in Gujarati
Each applicant is supposed to fill an application form for getting enrolled for the UID. AADHAAR card forms are not only available in English, but for the convenience of the people, these are also available in regional languages too.
For residents of Gujarat, UIDAI has launched the application forms in Gujarati. These application forms are available in all application centers and that too without any charges. If you are not willing to go up to the center, you can get it online too. You can have the form Xeroxed if you want more than one copy of the same. The form is only one page in length and requires basic personal and residential details. Once the enrollment is over, you will be provided an acknowledgement slip for the future reference.
- If you have made your mind of getting it done online, click on the following link to download the form:
- Various AADHAAR card related information is available on this site.
- Now click on enrolment form.
- The form will automatically get downloaded to your space.
- Fill the respective fields with appropriate information.
- Keep in mind that all the fields must be filled in capital letters only.
- In NPR section, fill the national population registration number. For most of the states it may or may not be filled except Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Nadu, AADHAAR card is issued only after providing the population registration number.
- In Age section, check the box “Verified” if there is some proof available for date of birth. If there is no such proof available, you can check “declared” box.
- Enter the address as per the proof document you are submitting.
- For small children below age 5, enter the EID details of either of the parents. Field 7 is not mandatory for the adults.
- Field 9 is also optional. If you want to get this field filled, you have to disclose your present bank account details, if any.
- Next you have to select the verification type. Select only one of the options. If you do not have adequate proof regarding your residential address, you can opt for introducer or head of the family. In that case the details of the introducer or the head of the family will be taken into account.
- If you have checked document verification, you have to enter the type of document for the respective fields. Entering the details of DOB document proof is necessary if you have selected “verified” option above.
- In the end, sign off the document.