Duplicate AADHAR card enrolment slip can now be conveniently downloaded via online link. The value and validity of the duplicate slip is similar to the original one received at the time of enrolment.
If the AADHAR card Enrolment slip has been misplaced and you are not aware of the enrollment number then you can apply for a duplicate slip online by following the steps below:-
- Click on the link:- https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select the option as “Enrolment No (EID)”.
- Fill in your full name.
- Fill in your registered email address.
- Fill in your registered Mobile Number
- Fill in the displayed security code and click on “Get OTP (One Time Password)” tab.
- Within few seconds One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and delivered to your registered mobile and/or email address.
- Enter the OTP In the box below which is received on your mobile and/or email address.
- Click on “Verify OTP”.
- Within few seconds you will receive a message on your mobile with your Enrolment identity number.
- After this visit the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select option as “Enrolment Id” under the section “I have:”
- Fill in your Enrolment Id,
- Fill in your full name
- Fill in your residential Pin Code,
- Enter the displayed security text
- Fill in your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Get OTP” tab.
- Within few seconds One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and delivered to your mobile and/or email address.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the same in the Enter the OTP “Enter OTP” box.
- Click on “Validate and Download” tab.
- Within few seconds Duplicate AADHAR card enrolment slip will be downloaded.
- Save the file on your computer.
- It is a password protected document and to view you will need a password. Please enter your residential pin as a password.
- You can now print your duplicate enrolment slip.
Note: the above same steps can be followed to download the duplicate AADHAR card. The value of this card is the same as the original card. Print this card and use the same was as you would use the original card.
Besides the above online method, you can also visit the nearest application centre with all the original documents that were submitted earlier at the application center.
To download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online, click here