HP University HPU B.Ed. Admit Card 2016 Download
The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) is conducting an admission program for the course of Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.). Himachal Pradesh University is the state university of Himachal Pradesh, which was founded in the year of 1970. HPU offers various courses of graduation, post graduation and research programs in science and technology, languages, commerce, medical science, law, management program, journalism and mass media, humanities, cultural studies and some foreign languages too.
HPU is conducting entrance exam for Bachelor in Education program for next session. The B.Ed. course is a full time academic course, under the Dept. of Education, Himachal Pradesh University. The Bachelor of Education is a bachelor’s degree which aims at preparing a candidate to work as a teacher in schools and other educational institutions. This professional course is mandatory to have a career in teaching. The candidates after having the B. Ed degree are expected to have teaching and mentoring abilities. Candidates will learn easy and effective teaching techniques and applications. The B. Ed course offered in Himachal Pradesh University is a full time two year course, which is divided into semesters. A large number of candidates have registered for the examination to get admission in this course. Admissions will be according to the merit list prepared after conducting the entrance examination. Candidates must obtain a minimum cut off marks to remain in the merit list. The minimum marks required to pass the entrance exam is 35 %. For candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC /PWD category, the minimum percentage of qualifying marks is 30 %.
Pattern of examination:
The entrance paper will consist of 150 objective type questions carrying one mark each. And the time duration for the exam is 2 hours. Wrong answers will not attract negative marking.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a Govt. recognized university to be eligible for the B. Ed course. There is no maximum age limit for the candidates applying. Out of the total number of seats, 85 % is reserved for the candidates belonging to the state of Himachal Pradesh and the rest 15 % are open to candidates of other states. Separate seat reservations out of the total seats are there for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category, as per Govt. rules.
Admit card details and procedure of download:
The candidates appearing for the examination must carry a valid admit card or hall ticket to get eligibility to enter the exam hall. Without valid admit card, admission to the exam hall is prohibited. The admit card will carry details about the name, roll number, registration number, exam date, exam place, etc. Follow the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the link – http://results.indiaresults.com/hp/hp-university/admit-card-for-bed-exam-2015/query.htm.
- Enter the form number or candidate’s name in the box provided.
- Click ‘FIND ADMIT CARD’. This will redirect you to your admit card which will have to be downloaded.
- Take a print out of the downloaded admit card.
- Six benefits of having an Aadhar Card
- Filing and verifying ITR e verification E Verify Using Aadhar Card
- Download Aadhar Card