No Aadhar, no jobs
The Indian Railways has started a very important initiative under which all the recruitments it will make in future will have Aadhaar card mandatory. The Railways department, RRB which is the sole authority of making all the recruitments for railway jobs has made this order. This initiative by the RRB will end all the mal practices involved in the recruitment process in railway jobs in India. The Aadhar linking with the recruitment process will make the entire recruitment process transparent. The RRB has also made an appeal to all those aspirants of Railway jobs to enroll for Aadhar cards in case they are not yet enrolled.
Several allegations of malpractices in railway jobs
In recent years, numerous railway recruitments were organized, while none of them were free from incidents of malpractices. Several cases were registered for impersonations where another person writes the exam by impersonating as the registered candidate. Also there are several cases of touts who charge lump sum bribes for granting jobs in the railways. So to make this entire recruitment process transparent form all the ill practices, the Indian Railways’ RRB have decided to collect Aadhar card number of all the candidates who will fill up the job application form. This initiative will also help all those job aspirants who are genuinely trying very hard to get recruited in the Indian Railways.
Advantages of Aadhaar linking with railway forms:
- The RRB has made it mandatory for all the railway examinations for recruitment to collect Aadhaar card number of candidates. This will not only help in capturing the personal and geographical details of the candidates, but also all the biometric data such as retina scan and finger print.
- Every railway recruitment examination will have biometric attendance where the candidates will have to submit their finger prints. These finger prints will be crosschecked with the one stored in Aadhaar data. On full verification, the examinee will be allowed to sit in the recruitment exam.
- In India, almost 112 crore population already got registered with Aadhaar. A maximum of which lie in the category of the educated youths and students who are also the job aspirants. So this is a hassle free process to know the details of the candidates who are applying for the recruitment process.
Exclusion from the process of
This initiative to provide Aadhar number in the application form for railway recruitment will not mandatory for those candidates who belong to three states – Assam, J & K and Meghalaya. Instead of Aadhaar card, they must submit any ID card issued by the govt. such as Voted ID, Passport, Driving License, etc. So candidates of other states must submit their Aadhaar number along with the form.
- Aadhar now Mandatory for Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
- Microsoft Skype Lite To Use Aadhaar-Based Authentication Feature